I want to make a cake today. It's been too long. But what cake? It's cold and rainy, so it doesn't feel like a friut-based cake day. I was thinking about a chocolate stout cake but then I realized that it's Sunday and the damn LCBO closes at 5 so I can't buy Guinness. Fuck Ontario and its government monopoly on alcohol. Grumble grumble.
Perhaps a nice pound cake? I guess I could take back that thing I said about fruit and make a lovely orange-scented pound cake.
Any other suggestions?
EDIT: Made a version of these, as a cake and with cinnamon and chili.
Perhaps a nice pound cake? I guess I could take back that thing I said about fruit and make a lovely orange-scented pound cake.
Any other suggestions?
EDIT: Made a version of these, as a cake and with cinnamon and chili.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleterose water and pistachio? fluffy fluffy lemon cake? angel food? flowerless chocolate? meringue in the middle?
ReplyDelete